Monday, June 4, 2012

Time for Tea???

Hope everyone is having a lovely long bank holiday.  No bank holidays in France but we did watch all the celebrations on the TV and loved watching the Thames Regatta. 

So I thought I would make a little tea party card inspired by all the street parties people will be having to celebrate the Jubilee.



I have used digi stamp and papers from Pink Petticoat which can be found HERE and HERE.  I have coloured the image in promarkers and added some handmade flowers where I have inked the edges slightly.

I am entering this into The Ribbon Girl card challenge.  The challenge is to use ribbon or lace so I have used a wide piece of ribbon to finish the card

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card, I love the delicate colours

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and your hand made flowers are beautiful! thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge to use ribbons or lace, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did this image pass me by? I LOVE PP! Thanks for the link to this image...i may need it. x

    ReplyDelete