Monday, July 2, 2012

Summer Daze

Thought I would try and cheer myself up.  I was inspired by the weekend weather to make a summer card but sadly it didn't last, woke up to rain again this morning.  My little girl starts her summer holidays on Thursday so hope we have some nice weather soon.

Anyway here is my summer card.



I have used digi stamp from Sliekje Stamps but please forgive my use of promarkers as its not very good.  The backing papers were from Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine last July, which came with a free set of fairy stamps.


I have used some crackle accents on the strawberrys.  As I have only two sets of promarkers I realised I needed a red so I used my daughters felt tips.  I really do need to buy more colours.


The sentiment is from Pink Petticoat and I have added some buttons and ribbon to finish.

This card is for the following challenges:

Joanna Sheen Challenge - Summer Daze

Card Patterns - Sketch 172




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, such a sweet image

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute and gorgeous summery card! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete