Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Christmas is coming

Well I have gone and done it.  I have made a start on this years Christmas cards.  My friend rang and asked me to make some cards for her.

So here is the first one.


Of course I used more lovely Pink Petticoat papers and images.  The papers are from a set called Fairy Lights and hurry its half price at the moment.  The digi image is called Mini Rudolps and isn't he just so cute? I have coloured him using promarkers.  The sentiment is one printed out from my PC and  I have made the flag pole using a cocktail stick and some beads.

 
The sketch is from the challenge over at Mojo Monday.

 
and the card is also for the challenge at The Pink Elephant and this weeks challenge is banners.



10 comments:

  1. I am sooo not in the Christmas mood but this is super cute and I like the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolie carte, j'aime beaucoup les couleurs ainsi que l'étampe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the image and great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Dawn. I love the cute image and fab colours and layout.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, brilliant idea to use the cocktail stick and beads for the flag pole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow wow wow its fabulous, love the design and the image is so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and great design.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!!

    ReplyDelete