Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Time Made Easy - Pretty Palette

I am feeling still very festive, the mince pies are safely stashed away in my cupboard but not sure for how long.

Its colour fun time over at My Time Made Easy and look at the gorgeous colour palette for the challenge:


When I saw these colours again I thought male Christmas so I decided to make a card for my daughter to give to her Daddy but it could be suitable for all.



I have used paper set called Candy Claus and I have printed the papers onto pearlescent paper.  The digi image can be found HERE which is called Mr Claus and I have coloured him in using promakers and glitter.  The sentiment is also from My Time Made Easy called Beautiful Baubles.  I have added some ribbon and stars to finish my card.


Come and get festive and join in the fun!!!!

Pretty Palette Details:

You can use the palette on ANY type of project!

While participation with products from My Time Made Easy ™ LLC is appreciated, it is not required to participate. You can use products from ANY company.

Every other week we will pick a winner from the palette participants, and announce them the following week, when the next Pretty Palette Challenge is announced.

This month’s contest began Thursday, November 29th. Contest ends Wednesday, January 23rd. Winner announced Thursday, January 24th.

PRIZE PACKAGE: Whoever plays along in Palette Challenges #76, 77, 78, and 79, will be entered to win a Pretty Package of THEIR Choice!




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the colours and design and the Santa is adorable. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. Great colouring job on Santa! And I love the addition of the blue ribbon down the side. Tracy:)

    ReplyDelete