Thursday, March 7, 2013

Fairy Dust!!


I love this image called Fiona Fairy from My Time Made Easy she is just so cute and great for making cards for little princesses.  It was a card I made for my daughter to say get well soon.


I have added some glitter to her wings and to the mushroom's spots.  I have coloured the fairy with promarkers and added glossy accents to the bubbles.

This card is for the challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenge add some sparkle and The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - Magical.




5 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweetie! Thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh super little card dawn ... just right for a little girlie ... and hope your daughter is better now ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card - such a cute image and pretty flowers too :o)
    Thanks for playing along with The Cuties this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... What a sweet and adorable card! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet and pretty card and fab sparkle too! Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete