Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Time Made Easy - Post Release

Here is my final project for the April release for My Time Made Easy.

I have made the Sexy Shoe and again used the Zebra Purse Patterns paper.




I have added some glitter card to the inside of the shoe and gave it a red sole to give it that glamorous expensive look. To finish the shoe and to add some pretty decoration I have made another organza flower and attached it to the front.



A shoe (I think) fit for the red carpet and what a great party favour this would make especially for a hen party or just a girlie get together.  Fill the shoe with chocolate or even some make up!!

I was so tempted to make the whole shoe from red glitter card to go with my favourite film, The Wizard of Oz!!!

Don't forget to check out what the other team members have made.

5 comments:

  1. very pretty, love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so elegant! I love the sparkle and the pretty red flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab shoe - love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shoe! Love the zebra print and glitter paper. And you know I love your flowers! Tracy:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WANT that flower! Lovely touch!

    ReplyDelete