Sunday, June 2, 2013

Year in Review

Its time to show one of my favourite templates from My Time Made Easy.  Well to be honest they are all my favourites so it was hard to choose.

I have picked In A Pinch.  Its such a cute box great for holding a smaller gift perhaps as a little favour for a party.  As its Spring I have also gone for some colourful papers called Color Infusion.

 
The label is from the stamp set called Apothecary Labels and I have coloured it to match my box.

 
Please check out what the other design team members have made.
 

 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn
    Lovely! Love the label on the front!
    Hugs
    Karien

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Dawn! The paper is so summery. Hugs, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Springy! And your label is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so FUN! Love the bright orange frame!

    ReplyDelete