Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Summer Holidays

Super excited we are off on holiday on Thursday for a our family holiday and then my daughter and I are off to England for the summer.  So this will be my last post over the school summer holidays.

I thought what better way to celebrate the summer and the stunning weather is to create a beach themed project and here it is:

 
The box template is from My Time Made Easy and is called Clam-ped Shut.  I have also used papers called Under The Cabana and the digital stamp set called Underwater Wonderment.
 
 
I have coloured the images using promarkers and added some glitter.

 
I then went onto make a bunch of cards perfect for any summer holiday birthday or even to send from your holiday destination to family back home


I love these super cute images so adorable!!

 
The images are also available to buy as single digital stamps







 
Hope you all enjoy your summer and see you in a few weeks!!!


11 comments:

  1. Such fabulous cards - love all those cute images ,love the colours and the papers,and such a pretty box!! Have a great holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and fun projects. Love the papers, colours, design and you fabulous images.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow stunning creations, colour tones are fab & your designs are beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous fun cards and what a great project. Enjoy your holidays. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheerful, colourful, bright and fun
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow these are very beautiful and so colourful Dawn.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous projects hun, love those papers, so cheerful and go so well together, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous makes Dawn... I just love each and every one of them hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creations, lovely and colourful. I love my time made easy templates :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dawn, theses turned out zoo cute! I mean too cute (but am leaving my typo because it makes me smile!)

    ReplyDelete