Saturday, January 18, 2014

I love my Cupcakes

All back to normal now after Christmas.  My daughter has been back in school now for over a week which has given me some time to catch up on my blog.  Its difficult when she is at home as I can never get on the laptop as she loves playing on it and watching her DVD's and then we are always making things, baking and at the moment she loves doing jigsaws with a little help.

Here we go with a card I have made for a couple of challenges.


The first challenge is at The Ribbon Reel with this gorgeous photo for inspiration:






and the challenge is to use gold, silver and ribbon.

The layout for the card is for the challenge at The Shabby Tea Room.



I have used my favourite set of cupcake stamps and an organza flower in gold.  My Mother In Law gave me the material it was her Christmas table cloth but the gold glitter kept coming off.  She thought I would make use of it and it was perfect for this challenge.









No comments:

Post a Comment