Saturday, January 18, 2014

Lets Grab A Cup

As its now winter and we are having such horrible weather I thought I would make a little project with a hot drink theme. A cup of tea always seems to make things better. 

 Its made using The Grab a Cup template from My Time Made Easy along with the matching set of digital stamps.


Here are the links to the products I have used from My Time Made Easy.


Grab a Cup Template
Grab a Cup Digital Images
Country Cakes Digital Papers





I made it for a friends birthday, hoping to cheer her up!!



 
The little cup template is big enough to fill with some nice treats.  I put so speciality tea and cookies in my mine.
 
 
This project is for the challenge at Daring Cardmakers called what's your tipple.



4 comments:

  1. This is SUCH a fab idea!
    Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers' this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cool project! Love the idea - and your fresh choice of colours. Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, love it! Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE your project! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Weekly Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete