Friday, October 24, 2014

Sentimental

We have started Halloween early in our house as my daughter has now finished school for two weeks and her school had a little Halloween party.  I made a few cupcakes  which I am hoping the children liked.

 
 


So to this weeks challenge at Daring Cardmakers which is to do with your favourite sentiment.  Anyone that knows me knows I love cupcakes, anything from pictures to eating them.  I especially love using them in my crafting.

 
"I love you more than cupcakes" is the perfect sentiment for me!!
The sentiment and cupcakes are from a set from Paper Sweeties called sending sweet thoughts.

 
I just had to make my card all girlie and pink.
 
Don't forget to stop by the Design Teams Blogs for more lovely inspiration.
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and I agree, anything with cupcakes is great! I really love the pretty bunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the soft pastel tones in this card Dawn, and the texture with the flowers and trim. Super lovely!

    ReplyDelete