Friday, November 7, 2014

November Colour Combo

After last weeks announcement  that I am now on the Design Team at Daring Cardmakers I am still so excited.

So this weeks dare is all about colour Its Leo's turn to host the dare and check out the lovely colours we have this week, all metallic.  In the first week of every month we have a colour combination dare for you to be inspired by.


and here is my card:

 
I have made a card for a little person using this cute wizard image from My Time Made Easy.
I have then added lots of stars and even my papers are called gold and silver just to stick with the theme.
 
 
Don't forget to stop by the Design Teams Blogs for more lovely inspiration.
 
Svenja


 


2 comments:

  1. Hello Dawn, He is such a gorgeously cute wizard, a magical card, love the stars and the pretty colours. Great backing papers and the love the ribbon.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your DT job Dawn!
    Such a beautiful and cute card!!
    Have a lovely sunday.
    ♥ Inger

    ReplyDelete