Friday, January 23, 2015

Headgear

Its Friday again.  I can't believe how quickly the weeks are going.  My little boy is now 7 weeks old and keeping Mummy up at night.  While he sleeps during the day I either craft or do the housework but I think I would rather craft.

Its challenge time at Daring Cardmakers and this week its headgear.  So the team would like to see some sort of head wear on your card which could be a hat, bandana, party hat etc..

I have gone with a tiara.  Hope you recognise  the princess and tried to make it look like Elsa from Frozen as my daughter loves it.


 
The princess image is from My Time Made Easy called Something Magical and the papers are from do crafts, part of the Bellissima Christmas collection

 
I have then added lots of glitter to her and some snowflake embellishments.
 
Hope you can stop by the Daring Cardmakers blog for some more lovely inspiration.
 

2 comments:

  1. I like your card very much !
    Great colors and the doll, love her !

    ReplyDelete
  2. A crown is a great kind of head gear! Your card is supercute again and I love the nearly "monochromatic" look of it.
    sending best wishes ... and a few hours of sleep (I had more than enough last night)

    ReplyDelete