Monday, September 14, 2015

Water colours

Today is a very special day. Its my Birthday!! But the best part of it is that I share it with my gorgeous little nephew who is 5 today. 

Hopefully today my husband and I are going to go shopping and I am dragging him kicking and screaming to my local craft shop.

I am a little late with this post but its water colour week over at Daring Cardmakers.  Sharon our lovely host would like to see water colours on your cards. 

I found this a bit of a challenge as I am not really into inks, sprays etc... But I did have some twinkling H2O's so I had a go at creating a back ground using them.

 
I used three different colours and made a wash effect background.

 
I then used the set of stamps called Annabelle Stamps called gifted swirls.  Unfortunately Annabelle stamps are no longer trading but you can check out the blog HERE for inspiration.  I made my card clean and simple and of course its for Christmas!!!
 
Don't forget to stop by the design team blogs at Daring Cardmakers for more inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday, Dawn! Your card is great. I love the water colour background you created and all the stars.

    ReplyDelete