Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Kraft Creations

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  We had some great weather here in France so managed to take a few lovely walks with my kiddies and made the most of the sunshine.

Its Nat's turn over at Daring Cardmakers this week to host the challenge and she has chosen KRAFT.

Nat would like to see kraft card on your creation.  I do love a bit of kraft as I don't often use coloured card blanks so it does make a nice change.  I have also been desperate to use my new Stampin Up Owl Builder punch which I bought from Karen at Maudie Paper Craft.

 
I have used kraft as my base card and used a bit of textured paper to look like a tree trunk with the little owl peeping out.  I do need to make another purchase of a wood grain embossing folder as I think it would like great with these cute owls.

 
I have then added a few dies cut leaves and some little sequins.  I think sequin are my new bling at the moment as I seem to use them a lot.
 
Don't forgot to stop by the Design Team blogs for more lovely inspiration.
 
Have a great week!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your little owls, Dawn!
    I have a Teresa Collins A4 woodgrain embossing folder, but if you are looking for something smaller, I find the Cuttlebug "Distressed Stripes" folder is good - doesn't have the knotty patterns of a proper woodgrain folder, but it still does the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The owl in/on your tree trunk are very cute.

    ReplyDelete