Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Back to Basics

This weeks challenge over at Daring Cardmakers is definitely a challenge for me.  This week its all about going back to basics and using primary colours.  As a added challenge if you want to add other colours you must mix them your self.
 
Here is my card:

 
I used a die for the train and made it from primary coloured card.  I also made the cab of the train into a little shaker element.  Its was really hard not to reach for other colours but I think the train works really well in these bright bold colours.



I then used a Tim Holtz embossing folder to create the background of cogs and gears.  I thought this card would be great for a little person as I do have a lot of birthdays coming up.
 
Don't forget to stop by the Design Team blogs for more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment