Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Lets go to the beach

Whilst browsing through my list of challenge blogs I came across City Crafter Challenge Blog and I notice they had the most beautiful inspiration picture for this weeks challenge so I thought I would give it ago as I have not taken part on this blog for such a long time.



I knew I had the perfect papers and I was itching to get them out and start to feel all summery.
 
 
The papers, sentiment and digital image are all from Pink Petticoat which sadly is no longer trading but I love them anyway.  Their blog is still up and running and you can check it out HERE.

 
I inked up the edges of the papers and topper and added a little bit of trim.
 
I think the sentiment sums up any trip to the beach.

5 comments:

  1. This is a real beauty !
    Great foto to !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the distressed look, it makes your card very 'beachy'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely subtle colours with just the cheery little pop of red. I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The muted colors and your fab design are turning this card into a gem. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it's so lovely I'm so glad you could join us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete