Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Summery Drinks

We have just got back from a lovely week away here in Brittany, France.  We went to a campsite just over an hour away from home and it was fantastic.

So when I came back I was inspired by the challenge at House of Cards.  Look how summery and refreshing the image is.

 
 
 I die cut the little jug and glasses onto vellum and then added a little bit of ink to look like a refreshing summer drink.

 
The papers I have used are from Stampin Up called cherry on top.
 
I also used the sketch from Viva La Verve.
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card. Love the sweet vellum accents for the glass items. Thanks for joining us for Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really answers the theme!
    Thank you for sharing with House of Cards!
    Susan
    DT for HOC
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete