Friday, October 14, 2016

Monochromatic Cards

 
Hello Everyone.
 
Another Friday and another challenge at Daring Cardmakers.
 
This week Svenja has picked
 
True Colours - Seriously Monochromatic
 
So show us your cards using shades of the same colour or even different textures in the same shades.
 
 
 
I went a little festive with my creation and picked browns well mainly kraft and I even managed to throw a bit of brown glitter card in the there. 
 
I used my favourite star framlit die from Stampin Up.  This die has been the best die I think I have ever bought.  I have used it in so many projects.

 
I also added a little panel of embossed stars and sponge over a little ink in tea dye to tie it all in.
 
Don't forget to stop by the Design Team Blogs for more inspiration.
 
Have a great day.
 
xXx
 

2 comments:

  1. Love it Dawn - especially the brown sparkle! (I have some Christmas baubles in just those colours and love them.) The stars make a beautiful pattern - as I already told you: you even went double-monochrome, very impressive.

    ReplyDelete