Monday, October 3, 2016

Paper Sweeties Inspiration

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.  I was feeling a little poorly, caught a cold off my children.  So instead of doing the housework I used the time to rest up and craft.
 
Here is a card I created over the weekend.


I created this card using a couple of fabulous stamp sets from Paper Sweeties with the matching die cuts.

 
To create the wreath shape I used the jar of love stamp set from Stampin Up.   I bent the stamp slightly to get more of a curve which is great especially when the stamps are so flexible.

 
I was totally inspired to create this card by the lovely inspiration photo from Paper Sweeties.  I picked out a few of the colours and what goes great with cupcakes?  Coffee of course!!
 
I also CASE(d) this card from Coffee Loving Cardmakers DT Link Up Pary #4.  I thought I would give this ago as I had so much fun taking part in the Coffee Blog Hop and found some new blogs to follow as well.
 
 
Have a lovely day.
 
xXx
 

4 comments:

  1. How adorable are those polka dotted posies! Thank you for sharing this yummy card with us, Dawn, for the October challenge at Paper Sweeties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Fabulous wreath too. Thank you for playing along with the CASEing DT challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the pretty polka dots and love the coffee beans on the wreath! Fantastic idea! So happy you joined us at Paper Sweeties this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a sweet card with the wreath! Love how you added the coffee beans and the cup! Pretty flowers, too! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Paper Sweeties!! Please come back soon!

    ReplyDelete