Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Paper Sweeties November Inspiration

 
Good morning all.
 
Its monthly challenge time over at Paper Sweeties. 
 
Look at this gorgeous picture to help with your creativity.
 
 
 
I was inspired by the colours, chalkboard and the gingham.
 
 
I created my card using the wood grain embossing folder from Stampin up.  I then created a frame using some corrugated card.

 
I wanted to try the chalkboard technique so I used the little jar which is a stamp set from Stampin Up called Jar Of Love.
 
I then two step stamped the little flowers that are in the set onto some orange card.
 
 
I then finished my card with some gingham ribbon and a few of the lovely sequins that are available from the Paper Sweeties SHOP.
 
Have a great day.
 
xXx
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. So pretty, Dawn -- perfect take on this month's inspiration board! Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Sweeties :)

    ReplyDelete