Monday, January 2, 2017

Paper Sweeties

I am currently guest designing over at Paper Sweeties for this months inspiration challenge and I have just received some new stamps and dies as I won a lovely gift certificate for a recent inspiration challenge.
 
I was really hoping they would be here in time for the start of the January challenge but as it was Christmas they took a few weeks to arrive from America.



As soon as they arrived I had to have a play and here is what I came up.




I used the stamp set called Snow Time with the matching sweet cut dies.  Two different looks from one stamp set and they will be stashed away for next years Christmas cards.

 
Of course I had to add one of the lovely sequins from Paper Sweeties to the top of the little trees.

 
I hope you can stop by the Paper Sweeties BLOG for more lovely inspiration and also check out their Facebook page.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Dawn ... two more beautiful cards! I love them both, but the white one with all that bling just makes me smile! Thanks for sharing all your amazing creativity with us at Paper Sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Dawn! I just wanted to stop by to introduce myself. I'm the newest Design Team Member at Paper Sweeties. My name is Karen Letchworth. Your cards are super cute, and I'm so glad you've joined us this month. I just became your newest blog follower, and I would love to have you stop by my blog to become a new blog follower of my blog. You can find me here:
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    I look forward to seeing more of your sweet art. Have a blessed week.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete