Friday, February 17, 2017

Lets Go Geometric

Happy Friday Everyone.
 
Its challenge time at Daring Cardmakers.  This weeks host is Leo and the challenge is called Lets Go Geometric.

Leo would like to see a geometric pattern on your cards.  This could be cut from patterned paper, stamped or die cut.  But it has to be made not a ready made patterned paper.
 
A geometric pattern is a pattern consisting of lines and
geometric figures, such as triangles, circles and squares, that are
arranged in a repeated fashion.    


 
I cut my little triangles from designer paper using a bunting die.  I then arranged them on a square of white cardstock to make a pattern.  I lost count on how many times I arranged these.
 
 
I love this set.  It was so cheap.  I found the mini dies whilst on a trip to Hobbycraft the last time I was in the UK.  I think I only paid about £2.50 for them.
 

 
I then stamped the greeting with black ink and added a few of the triangles as embellishments.  A clean and simple card from me this week.
 
Don't forget to stop by the Design Team Blogs
 
Kathy
 
Have a great weekend.
xXx
 

1 comment:

  1. Great selection of small patterns for the triangles - looks great against the expanse of crisp white!

    ReplyDelete