Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Christmas Shining Star

Hello Crafters.

Dare I say this but I have a Christmas card to share with you using a beautiful die set from Spellbinders.

I mentioned in a previous post how nice this would be as a Christmas card and then one of my lovely followers asked me to show one.

So here it is.
 
 

I used the D-Lites Lets Party Shining Star die set.  Which comes with a banner and lots of stars to decorate.

I cut the banner from gold mirror card and the stars in various card types of card stock.

I then used the Embossing folder called Picnic by Tammy Tutterow as it looks like a brick wall so I thought the Christmas banner could look as though it was hung over the fire place.
 
 
 
I then used the Celebra'tions Pierced Circles for the printed sentiment and added a few of the tiny stars from the Lets party Shining Star set to embellish it.

I love making a start on those Christmas cards as I hate to be in rush at the end of the year.  I hope this has inspired you to perhaps make a start.

I hope you can join me next week for more Spellblogger Inspiration.
 
 



2 comments:

  1. oh, that is such a pretty die and I love the rustic style and colours you've used to make the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I'm a little bit horrified at seeing the first Christmas card of the year lol, it' is a beauty, and kraft and red has got to be my all time favourite for Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete