Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Hooray

 
Hello All,
 
Its time for another Spellbloggers post this time using the fun Die D-lites Chilled Etched die from Spellbinders.
 
As we are all dreaming about the summer holidays now I thought a card featuring some ice cool treats would be fantastic.
 
This cute set comes with the ice lolly and the ice cream sundae, a tiny cherry and a spoon.
 
 
 
I wanted to make the card appeal to everyone so I avoided using pink but still had to use glitter for the ice lollies.

 
I cut out the ice lollies twice once from kraft card then glitter card and just cut the sticks off.
 
I then used an embossing folder called Picnic by Tammy Tutterow and embossed this using plain white card stock.
 
The sentiment is from a set called Simple Said Phrase Set Two which I have cut from black card stock.
 
I then added a few sequins to finish.
 
A fairly quick and easy card from me today and I hope you can stop by next week for more Spellblogger Inspiration from Spellbinders.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Cute card Dawn. I got that set in my parcel this week - thought it would be fab for summery cards

    ReplyDelete