Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Sunny Straws

 
Hello Crafters.
 
For this weeks Spellblogger post I wanted to do something a little different and not a card.
 
I had recently bought some paper straws and I thought I might use them for crafting at some stage but then a little idea popped into my head.  Why not make the straws fun for the kids to use.
 
This is what I came up with.
 
 
I used the Die D-Lites Flight 2 Set and cut out the hot air ballon from glitter card stock and the bunting from yellow card stock.

 
I then attached them to the straws and that's it, a fun and cute way to dress up drinking straws.

 
I thought they would look great at a party or even at a baby shower if done in pink or blue.
 
You could even just use them to dress up a pot plant.
 
I love a craft product that had other uses not just on a card.
 
 
The Set comes with everything you see above.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today for another Spellblogger post using the fabulous dies from Spellbinders.
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. They are really cute! What a fab idea - I know you make stuff to sell at school - do you think these would work for that?

    ReplyDelete