Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Pretty Pink Gift Bag

Its a Spellblogger post  today and I am excited to share with you this project.
 
  My Pretty Pink Gift Bag
 
I don't very often get to make gift bags but I loved making this one.  I have used lots of lovely dies from Spellbinders
 
 
 
 
 
To make the bag I used a 12 x12 inch sheet of double sided designer paper.  I scored on one side at 2", 5 3/4", 7 3/4", 11 1/2" and on the other side at 2" and 10".  Fold all your score lines and then cut up the tabs at the bottom and glue.  Then I folded over the top score line so you can see the paper on the other side.  You can then just lightly pinch in the top of the bag to close it.  As you can see it the picture I used a couple of pegs but you could tie a piece of ribbon around the top or punch a few holes and thread some ribbon through.

 
I then got to decorate my lovely bag.   I first die cut the white circle using the Nestabilities Celebration Pierced Circles and added a few stars from the Lets Party Shining Star set and the sentiment is from the Shapeabilities Simply Said Phrase 2 set.
 
I then needed something to close the bag so I used a couple of pegs and the banner from the Lets Party Shining Star set.
 
Don't forget to click the links to see the products I have used in more detail.
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you can join me next week for another Spellblogger/Spellbinders project.
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment