Friday, August 25, 2017

Fast Food and Coffee To Go!

Hello Bloggers.
 
Its time for another challenge from Daring Cardmakers.
 
The team would like to see some sort of takeaway food on your creations.  This could be pizza, burgers, fries or coffee to go.
 
One lovely thing about living in France is I love the coffee.  When you visit a tea room its always fresh and so tasty.  There is a lovely tea room where I live with teapots on the ceiling as lights.  Next time I am in I must take a photo to show you, its fabulous.
 
I went with a take away coffee theme for my card.

 
I used a die and stamp set from Paper Sweeties called Coffe, Yes Please.  Its a very cute set which comes with the take away cup, mug, the steam and some little coffee beans. 

 
I then made a little chalk board.  I stamped the sentiment and coffee bean in white and heat embossed.  I then added a little white ink to look like a chalk board.  The happy birthday sentiment was from a stamp set I had in my stash.  I then cut the steam from a piece of vellum and tucked it behind the cup so you couldn't see the glue.

 
The papers were from a shop called The Works in the UK and were a bargain price of £1!! 
 
I hope you can stop by the Design Team blogs for more lovely inspiration and we can't wait to see your creations.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.
 
 
 






3 comments:

  1. Love the paper piecing and the chalkboard looks great, fab card Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Dawn - those papers were a bargain! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous. Great design and colours. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete