Wednesday, August 16, 2017

New Releases from Spellbinders

Hello All.
 
So who is Christmas crafting?
 
I have made a start and I wanted to share with you the lovely new releases at Spellbinders from
Sharyn Sowell.
 
 
 
These beautiful new dies create a silhouette effect and they have the most precious little Christmas scenes.
 
 
The first die I have used is called Fa La La and has some little children playing musical instruments and carrying a tree.

 
 
I cut the die using kraft card stock and to make the die stand out I cut another from red mirror card and created a little shadow effect by just creating a tiny border.
 
I then made the card into a little shaker to add a bit of fun and the sentiment is another new release called Ho Ho Ho. 
 
 
The next card I have made is one with a lovely winter scene so I cut this one using white card stock and added a tiny border of silver.
 
This die is called Sledding.  I added an extra piece of torn card stock to the bottom of the die so that it looked a little like deep snow.

 
I then added a strip of vellum to the top with the greeting cut from silver mirror card and then added a little jingle bell.
 
 

 
The last card I made was using the die called Presents.  I wanted to create a warm and cosy feel to this card so I cut this one from kraft card stock and added a little red mirror card border.
 
I used some warm and cosy patterned paper which I think looks like a Christmas jumper.

 
The greeting is again from the die set called Ho Ho Ho.

 
With all these dies I found that you didn't need to add much as the dies themselves are just so lovely and take centre stage on your cards.
 
Please check out the website at Spellbinders for more details about the dies I have used and also all the new releases.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
 
 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous Dawn and stunning dies
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning Dawn. The die sets are fabulous and I love your different designs. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully designed cards Dawn - your samples are all so different and show how versatile the dies are. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've used these dies. Wishing now that I'd ordered them too :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, I love how you've used the red mirror card behind the main die cuts

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful die cuts and lovely creations you made with them. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning die cuts and a wonderful vintage feel. Love these!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. All three cards are fabulous. Great job x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Christmas cards, love the new dies.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi your cards are stunning I love those dies they are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Three super cards, my favourite has to be the blue one! (I love contemporary colours at Christmas!!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete