Monday, December 11, 2017

Happy Birthday

Morning All.

We celebrated my little boys birthday last week and we had a galaxy theme so I just wanted to share the card I made using Spellbinders Galaxy Card Kit Of The Month.

 
I loved this club kit and you get enough supplies to make 10 cards.
 
If you want to see my previous post which includes the contents and a photo of another project please click HERE.
 
 
I used some of the designer paper and dies from the Kit.  The Kit also works great with other dies and stamps that you may already have.

 

 
I cut the stars from gold and blue card stock and also used some of the designer paper from the Club Kit.  I also used a stamp and die set from Debi Adams at Spellbinders called Count The Stars from the Little Red Wagon Collection.  I stamped the sentiment from black ink and die cut the number three in gold from the set.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and please check out the website over at Spellbinders for details of the dies, stamps and kit I have used on todays project.
 
 
 

5 comments: