Friday, December 8, 2017

Step Away From The Cards

Morning Crafters.
 
How are you doing with your Christmas crafting? 
We are giving you a helping hand over at Daring Cardmakers this week.  This weeks challenge is to step away from the cards and make tags or labels for your gifts.
 
As a previous challenge was to decorate a bag or box I wanted my tags to match my gift bags.
 
So I used a similar design on my tags.

 
To make them I cut out a tag shape and ran this through my Spellbinders Platinum machine using an embossing folder called Horse Hair by Tammy Tutterow.  I then added a little white ink to the edges.

 
I then used the Die D-Lies Candy Cane and cut this from white and red glitter card stock.  I also used the little bow that comes in the set and cut this from red mirror card.
 
For the greeting I used the Die D-Lies Ho Ho Ho Holiday Set and cut this from black mirror card.



I then went on to create a couple more tags and just mixed up the designs using the same 2 die sets.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Thanks for stopping by today and please check out the Design Team Blogs over at Daring Cardmakers to see more lovely inspiration.
 
 

2 comments: