Thursday, January 18, 2018

Mon coeur d’amour

Hello there and I hope you are having a lovely day?
 
Has everyone made a start on their Valentines projects?  I have and with the help of the "Love Is" through the letterbox from Bubbly Funk.


 
I made this clean and simple love card with just a few items from the "Love Is" box.
 
Perfect for valentines, anniversary, wedding or just to tell someone you love them.

 
I started with a white card blank and I added a few die cut squares and a stitched circle to add a bit of interest as the background is just white.

 
I then layered up the hearts starting with the doily first and I used some of the patterned paper hearts and one of the red glitter hearts. 

 
I finished my card with a few gems and the die cut word "love".
 
Please stop by the Bubbly Funk Blog for more gorgeous projects from the design team and hop over to the website and order your box of loveliness HERE.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment