Monday, April 2, 2018

Happy Easter

 
Happy Easter everyone.

I hope you all had a lovely day yesterday.
 
I am sharing a little treat project today using a Christmas die for an Easter creation.
 

I was looking through all my dies and I realised that none of them were Easter themed.  But I noticed on the Shapeabilities Deck The Halls die by Sharyn Sowell they were some little bunnies. 
 
So to embellish my project I used some kraft card and just die cut these little fellas out.  I even added some cute little pom poms for the bunnies tails.
 
 
My little treat boxes hold 3 tiny chocolate eggs and I found some fabulous tutorials over on U Tube to create the boxes.

 
I cut a little window in the top so you could see the contents using the tag die from the Die D-Lites Spring Time set.

 
I finished each box with some bakers twine to keep them closed.
 
These made perfect little gifts to give to my work colleagues.

 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Please head over to the Spellbinders Website for all the details about the dies I have used on todays project.
 
 
 


 
 


2 comments: