Monday, April 16, 2018

Rainbow Birthday







Hello Crafters. 
I had a super busy weekend so forgot to get Mondays Spellblogger post ready but here it is.  I was busy planning my daughters birthday party so lots to share soon.



I decided to create my project this week using two of my favourite things, unicorns and rainbows.

I kept the layout of my card very simple and just added these lovely rainbow letters using an Alphabet Die Set from Spellbinders.  I cut all the letters out using glitter card in different colours.



I then used the Die D-Lites Unicorn Fantasy set and cut the unicorn out twice.  Once from white glitter card and one from gold mirror card.  I then created a drop shadow to add a bit of definition.
  



I then created this matching gift bag.  I do like it when you are making a card and need a gift that it all matches.



I finished my bag with a strip of the paper I used on the card and a pretty ribbon to keep your gift safe inside.




Thanks for stopping by today and please stop by the SHOP over at Spellbinders for details about the dies I have used on todays project.


I haven't entered a card challenge for a while so thought I would give this one ago.  All my favourite things in once challenge.










2 comments:

  1. Such a magical birthday card! I love the rainbow sentiment and that beautiful unicorn! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special and sparkly card and gift combo! Those glitter letters look fabulous and I love the unicorn with his dropped shadow - this adds great definition. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete