Monday, May 14, 2018

Flower Garden Mini Shadow Box

Hello crafters.
 
I have been having a playing with some more lovely new dies from Spellbinders and the Flower Garden Collection by Sharyn Sowell.
 
 
To make this little hanging decoration I used the Tiny Shadow Box Die.
 
Its really easy to put together then you can just add your own decorations.


 
I added a little piece of designer paper to the inside and a little heart with my daughters initial on it.  I thought it would like very cute personalised.

 
I then used the little flowers that also come in the die set.
I also added a few enamel dots.
After I made this I started thinking about Christmas and how lovely these would look decorated for your tree.  But as its only May I think I will wait for the weather to change before I start on Christmas.  Although I do love Christmas crafting.

 
Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment